CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 10, 2008

I am Thankful for...


I just wanted to say how THANKFUL I am this year that I have a great Husband who works very hard to provide for us, and children who make me smile everyday. I am so grateful everyday for our families and friends. That my mom and my older sister Alecia are still with us... They were both very sick and we almost lost both of them words cannot express how full my heart is that they were both able to get better. It makes you realize how fragile life is and that you should never take life for granted. I AM THANKFUL FOR EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH...




1 comments:

D-Crew said...

You guys make such a gorgeous family!!
PS if you get time...I would love to hear more about your hair bow business.