CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Fall Pictures!!!

It was so beautiful last week we went up to the castle and went on the trail to take some pictures... I don't know how people take pictures for a living after this I wanted to freak out. Brevin and Beaux were so good but Devree was scared of the leaves falling from the trees. Then we went to the park to take some pictures and the ducks were everywhere I thought Devree was going to stop breathing she wouldn't let me put her down and if I did she was hysterical. There was nothing fun about these pictures!!! Brevin and Beaux's turned out great...
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Kris and BJ said...

your pictures turned out SO cute!!! I can't beleive how big your kids are getting. Where did the time go????