CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 6, 2009

What a crazy week!!!! I love having things to do and being on the go but last week was a little to much for me!!! We went to Justin's cousin's wedding dinner far away past Magna on the way home I stopped to get gas (by the way I had my moms car because my car was getting fixed) so I go to 7 eleven in WT scary and start putting gas in and it was spraying out of the bottom of my moms car, they had to push all the other cars away from all the gas that was everywhere and then here comes the firetrucks and about 8 cops it was CRAZY. My kids were in the car I am so glad they didn't go up in flames and it turned out to be a long night I made Justin turn around and come back he acted like it was no big deal until he pulled up and saw that they had to close down 7 eleven and our kids were sitting on the curb like little homeless rug rats drinking slurpee's and I also had one of my nephews!!! So come to find out my mom had gotten her 50,000 mile tune up and they replaced the fuel pumps but didn't bother hooking them up!!!! Just a small mistake they should be fired for that........










1 comments:

Swain Family said...

Holy crap! That is kind of scary! ...But I have to tell ya, I love the pic of the fat cop running! lol! Awesome timing with the camera! :) Glad you all survived! (And yes, I am like 3 months late on commenting on this, my bad!)