CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Justin had more Kidney Stones!!!!

Justin woke me up and said hurry lets go! So I had to jump out of bed and wake Devree up so we could take Justin to the hospital. He was in so much pain that they pretty much knocked him out with pain meds and little Devree was just dancing around the room holding onto his feet I kept telling her that she better not wake him up or he would not be happy!!!! we were there for about 4 hours..... Then later that day we were right back to the ER that time it was alot worse he was in so much pain that he couldn't even lay on the bed. He passed three stones on the first day and it took him 8 days to pass the last one it was the longest 8 days for the whole family!!!



1 comments:

Swain Family said...

I am so sorry to hear that! Stones SUCK! I hope he is doing better, and hopefully things are better for all of you!! Let me know if you need anything!